Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- ASP.NET MVC Framework, C# and .Net are the primary requirements for this role
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Have strong hands-on experience developing in SQL
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Understands the importance of a 'user first' approach
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
A Stuttgart-based company is seeking a Senior Softwareentwickler (m/w) C# / .NET Entwicklung und Konzeption Testtools experienced in Conceptualization, C# and .Net
A Software Entwickler/ Software Developer C# (m/w) is being sought by a company in Freiburg im Breisgau. Eligible candidates should have experience in C#, Software Development and System Implementations
A Murr-based company is hiring for a Software-Entwickler C# / .NET (m/w) - C# .NET Entwickler (m/w) with experience in Software Development, C# and .Net
Job prospects as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 11 offers in None
There were 8 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer:
With the skills required to work as a C# .NET Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as C# .NET Developers with skills in .Net, Java and C# could also consider SQL Developer positions.