Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are Asp, VB .NET and C#
- Au fait with client-server architecture
- Object-oriented programming with the languages used in their products
- Knowledgeable and experienced in C#
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- High standards of quality with close attention to detail
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
Job prospects as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 9 offers in None
There were 4 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer: