Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in Python, C++ and Java
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Understands and has experience with Unix-related OS
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Can negotiate many different tasks easily
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Job prospects as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 65 offers in None
There were 41 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in CSS, C# and HTML could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.