Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are .Net, Java and Software Engineering
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Solid exposure to Unix-related operating systems
- Knowledgeable and experienced in C++
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
- Competent at negotiating many different tasks
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Career outlook as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 73 offers in None
There were 48 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Software Engineer: