Working as a Backend Developer: job description and skills requirements
A backend developer is a type of software engineer who creates the logical backend and core computational logic of a website or information system. The key role of a backend developer is to ensure that the data or services requested by the frontend system or software are delivered through programmatic means. They are also in charge of developing and maintaining application logic, databases, integrations, cron processes and API services.
Working as a Backend Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Have strong hands-on experience developing in Java
- Have good knowledge of and experience with C#
- Approaches each task with a user first mentality
- Able to multitask effectively
Backend Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Backend Developer job postings
Job prospects as a Backend Developer:
There are currently 11 offers in None
There were 4 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Backend Developer: