Working as a Backend Developer: job description and skills requirements
A backend developer is a type of software engineer who creates the logical backend and core computational logic of a website or information system. The key role of a backend developer is to ensure that the data or services requested by the frontend system or software are delivered through programmatic means. They are also in charge of developing and maintaining application logic, databases, integrations, cron processes and API services.
Working as a Backend Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Able to understand project technical requirements and produce high quality, well-documented code
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in PHP
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
- Able to multitask effectively
Backend Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Backend Developer job postings
Career outlook as a Backend Developer:
There are currently 13 offers in None
There were 11 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Backend Developer: