Working as a Full Stack Developer: job description and skills requirements
A full stack developer is a person who is competent in several different fields of programming. This type of developer is normally able to create a complete non-trivial application by themselves. A full stack developer can work cross-functionally both in the front- and backend. Full stack developers have a comprehensive knowledge of what happens throughout the application stack.
Working as a Full Stack Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in AngularJS, Node.js and .Net
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Have strong hands-on experience developing in PHP
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Able to effectively switch between different tasks
Full Stack Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Full Stack Developer job postings
Candidates seeking a Senior Full Stack Web Developer (m/w) in Berlin should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires Web Development, HTML and CSS
Job prospects as a Full Stack Developer:
There are currently 14 offers in None
There were 10 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Full Stack Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Full Stack Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Full Stack Developers with skills in .Net, Java and C# could also consider Software Engineer positions.