Working as a Full Stack Developer: job description and skills requirements
A full stack developer is a person who is competent in several different fields of programming. This type of developer is normally able to create a complete non-trivial application by themselves. A full stack developer can work cross-functionally both in the front- and backend. Full stack developers have a comprehensive knowledge of what happens throughout the application stack.
Working as a Full Stack Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Node.js, AngularJS and Web Development are the primary requirements for this role
- Object-oriented programming with the languages used in their products
- Able to understand project technical requirements and produce high quality, well-documented code
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
Full Stack Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Full Stack Developer job postings
A Full Stack / Frontend / Backend Web Developers (m/f) position is being advertised by a company in Berlin. Interested parties should have skills in Web Development, Backend Development and Front End Development
A Berlin-based company is seeking a Senior Ruby on Rails/ Full Stack Engineer experienced in Ruby on Rails, Ruby and iOS
A Senior Ruby on Rails/ Full Stack Engineer is being sought by a company in Berlin. Eligible candidates should have experience in Ruby on Rails, Ruby and iOS
Job prospects as a Full Stack Developer:
There are currently 25 offers in None
There were 19 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Full Stack Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Full Stack Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Full Stack Developers with skills in Java, C# and Python could also consider Software Engineer positions.