Working as a Full Stack Developer: job description and skills requirements
A full stack developer is a person who is competent in several different fields of programming. This type of developer is normally able to create a complete non-trivial application by themselves. A full stack developer can work cross-functionally both in the front- and backend. Full stack developers have a comprehensive knowledge of what happens throughout the application stack.
Working as a Full Stack Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in AngularJS, Node.js and .Net
- Object-oriented programming with the languages used in their products
- Write comprehensive unit test and perform peer code reviews
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Approaches each task with a user first mentality
- Able to think laterally in order to quickly solve problems
Full Stack Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Full Stack Developer job postings
Candidates seeking a Full Stack Developer / Web Developer Python/Django for Actonlytics in Berlin should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires Django Web Framework, Web Development and Python
Career outlook as a Full Stack Developer:
There are currently 19 offers in None
There were 11 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Full Stack Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Full Stack Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Full Stack Developers with skills in .Net, Java and C# could also consider Software Engineer positions.