Working as a PHP Developer: job description and skills requirements
PHP developers create programs and applications using this server-side scripting language. PHP was designed for web development but is also used as a general-purpose programming language. PHP commands can be embedded directly into a HTML source document rather than calling an external file to process data. PHP developers frequently work in linux environments with an Apache Server and MySQL database data storage (known as the LAMP archetypal model). Many popular web content management systems are written in PHP including MediaWiki, Joomla, WordPress and Drupal, so some PHP developers works on projects based on those frameworks, maintaining or extending functionality.
Working as a PHP Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are MySQL, HTML and Apache Web server
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
- Able to notice the finer details and ensure consistent quality
PHP Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual PHP Developer job postings
A Senior PHP Developer (m/w) is being sought by a company in Berlin. Eligible candidates should have experience in PHP, Git and Zend Framework
A PHP Entwickler (m/w) im Bereich Public Services position is being advertised by a company in Berlin. Interested parties should have skills in PHP, Consultancy and Client Focus
A Senior PHP Developer position is being advertised by a company in Berlin. Interested parties should have skills in PHP, HTML5 and CSS
Career outlook as a PHP Developer:
There are currently 24 offers in None
There were 17 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to PHP Developer: