Working as a Ruby / Ruby on Rails Developer: job description and skills requirements
Ruby developers are expected to have a strong command of this dynamic, reflective, object-oriented and general-purpose programming language. Ruby supports multiple programming paradigms, including functional, object-oriented, and imperative. Ruby developers are in charge of designing, developing and maintaining efficient and reusable Ruby programs dealing with integration of data solutions and frontend components.
Working as a Ruby / Ruby on Rails Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Approaches the work with a user centered perspective
- An aptitude for problem-solving
- A good eye for detail and quality
Ruby / Ruby on Rails Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Ruby / Ruby on Rails Developer job postings
Career outlook as a Ruby / Ruby on Rails Developer:
There are currently 10 offers in None
There were 8 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Ruby / Ruby on Rails Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Ruby / Ruby on Rails Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Ruby / Ruby on Rails Developers with skills in Spring Framework, Architecture and Java could also consider Lead Java Developer positions.