Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are C#, .Net and Software Engineering
- Understands and has experience with Unix-related OS
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Takes a 'user first' approach to their work
- Able to effectively switch between different tasks
- Detail and quality oriented
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Job prospects as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 94 offers in None
There were 59 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in ASP.NET, Python and Mvc could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.