Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- .Net, Python and Java are the primary requirements for this role
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Takes a 'user first' approach to their work
- Able to think laterally in order to quickly solve problems
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Job prospects as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 78 offers in None
There were 48 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in Web Development, Node.js and AngularJS could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.