Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are C#, .Net and Software Engineering
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Understands and has experience with Unix-related OS
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Have good knowledge of and experience with C#
- Excellent problem solving abilities
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Job prospects as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 66 offers in None
There were 33 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in ASP.NET, Python and Mvc could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.