Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in C#, Software Engineering and .Net
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Solid exposure to Unix-related operating systems
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Career outlook as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 74 offers in None
There were 38 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in CSS, Mvc and Engineering could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.