Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are C#, Java and Programmer
- Experienced with the Model-View-Controller development model
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Has a keen appreciation of the user experience
- Able to think laterally in order to quickly solve problems
- Attention to detail and strong commitment to quality
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
A Software Developer Java / Java EE (m/w) - Anwendungsentwicklung, Datenbankentwicklung / BI, Projektmanagement, Webentwicklung, IT is being sought by a company in Berlin. Eligible candidates should have experience in Project Management, Software Development and Java
A Berlin-based company is hiring for a Senior Software Engineer (Java, React.js, DevOps) with experience in Java, DevOps and Software Engineering
Job prospects as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 102 offers in None
There were 59 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in ASP.NET, HTML and AngularJS could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.