Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in C++, Programmer and Java
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Knowledgeable and experienced in C++
- Takes a 'user first' approach to their work
- Able to think laterally in order to quickly solve problems
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in Engineering, Web Development and Python could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.