Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in C++, Programmer and Java
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Solid exposure to Unix-related operating systems
- Knowledgeable and experienced in C++
- Able to multitask effectively
- Detail and quality oriented
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Job prospects as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 15 offers in None
There were 12 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in Engineering, Web Development and Python could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.