Working as a Full Stack Developer: job description and skills requirements
A full stack developer is a person who is competent in several different fields of programming. This type of developer is normally able to create a complete non-trivial application by themselves. A full stack developer can work cross-functionally both in the front- and backend. Full stack developers have a comprehensive knowledge of what happens throughout the application stack.
Working as a Full Stack Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are HTML, Java and PHP
- Au fait with client-server architecture
- Write comprehensive unit test and perform peer code reviews
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Approaches each task with a user first mentality
- Competent at negotiating many different tasks
Full Stack Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Full Stack Developer job postings
A company based in Cologne advertised for a Full Stack Web Developer (m/w). The job requirements include Web Development, HTML and CSS
Occupations related to Full Stack Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Full Stack Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Full Stack Developers with skills in Java, Programmer and Software Engineering could also consider Software Engineer positions.