Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are PHP, CSS and Web Development
- Able to understand project technical requirements and produce high quality, well-documented code
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Takes a 'user first' approach to their work
- Excellent problem solving abilities
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Web Developer job postings
A Web Developer (w/m/x) Backend PHP position is being advertised by a company in Cologne. Interested parties should have skills in Backend Development, PHP and Web Development
A Inhouse Junior Java Web Developer (m/w/d) - Anwendungsentwicklung, Webentwicklung, IT is being sought by a company in Cologne. Eligible candidates should have experience in Web Development, IT and Software Engineering
Job prospects as a Web Developer:
There are currently 2 offers in None
There were 2 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Web Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Web Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Web Developers with skills in HTML5, CSS and Graphical User Interface could also consider UI/UX Developer positions.