Working as a Backend Developer: job description and skills requirements
A backend developer is a type of software engineer who creates the logical backend and core computational logic of a website or information system. The key role of a backend developer is to ensure that the data or services requested by the frontend system or software are delivered through programmatic means. They are also in charge of developing and maintaining application logic, databases, integrations, cron processes and API services.
Working as a Backend Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- CSS, HTML and Java are the primary requirements for this role
- Familiarity with the client-server architecture
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Has a keen appreciation of the user experience
- Competent at negotiating many different tasks
- High standards of quality with close attention to detail
Backend Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Backend Developer job postings
Job prospects as a Backend Developer:
There are currently 2 offers in None
There were 1 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Backend Developer: