Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in VB .NET, SQL and ASP.NET
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Have strong hands-on experience developing in ASP.NET
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- An aptitude for problem-solving
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
A Frankfurt-based company is seeking a .NET Entwickler (W/M) bis 75.000€ gesucht! experienced in .Net, C# and Real Estate
Job prospects as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 1 offers in None
There were 1 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer:
With the skills required to work as a C# .NET Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as C# .NET Developers with skills in .Net, SQL and Java could also consider SQL Developer positions.