Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in ASP.NET, C# and Asp
- Au fait with client-server architecture
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- An aptitude for problem-solving
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
Job prospects as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 7 offers in None
There were 2 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer: