Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in Asp, C# and SQL
- Write comprehensive unit test and perform peer code reviews
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Approaches each task with a user first mentality
- Capable of multitasking with ease
- A good eye for detail and quality
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
Career outlook as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 16 offers in None
There were 8 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer: