Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in SQL, Asp and ASP.NET MVC Framework
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Highly experienced in developing through C#
- Have good knowledge of and experience with ASP.NET MVC Framework
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Excellent problem solving abilities
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
A Frankfurt-based company is hiring for a .NET Entwickler (w/m) in Frankfurt gesucht! with experience in .Net, Training and Mobile Phone
A Senior .NET Entwickler/Consultant | Frankfurt am Main position is being advertised by a company in Frankfurt. Interested parties should have skills in Consultancy, .Net and HTML
A company based in Frankfurt advertised for a .NET Entwickler (m/w) Frontend&Backend - Frankfurt am Main. The job requirements include Backend Development, Front End Development and .Net
Career outlook as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 8 offers in None
There were 6 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer:
With the skills required to work as a C# .NET Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as C# .NET Developers with skills in .Net, ASP.NET and SQL could also consider SQL Developer positions.