Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are ASP.NET, VB .NET and C#
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Takes a 'user first' approach to their work
- An aptitude for problem-solving
- Able to notice the finer details and ensure consistent quality
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
A Frankfurt-based company is seeking a C#/ .NET Entwickler/Architekt (m/w) experienced in C#, Architecture and .Net
Candidates seeking a Junior .NET Entwickler (m/w) direkt von der Uni - 40.000€, FFM in Frankfurt should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires .Net, C# and Web Development
Job prospects as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 2 offers in None
There were 2 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer:
With the skills required to work as a C# .NET Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as C# .NET Developers with skills in ASP.NET, C# and .Net could also consider SQL Developer positions.