Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in Asp, C# and SQL
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Have good knowledge of and experience with SQL
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- An aptitude for problem-solving
- Detail and quality oriented
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
A Ihr Berufseinstieg als Junior C# .NET Entwickler (m/w) Software Developer C# in Frankfurt am Main is being sought by a company in Frankfurt. Eligible candidates should have experience in C#, Software Development and .Net
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer: