Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- C#, SQL and .Net are the primary requirements for this role
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Write comprehensive unit test and perform peer code reviews
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Excellent problem solving abilities
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
A Frankfurt-based company is hiring for a .NET Entwickler (W/M) für einzigartige Firma gesucht! with experience in .Net, Conference Support and Training
Job prospects as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 5 offers in None
There were 2 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer: