Working as a Full Stack Developer: job description and skills requirements
A full stack developer is a person who is competent in several different fields of programming. This type of developer is normally able to create a complete non-trivial application by themselves. A full stack developer can work cross-functionally both in the front- and backend. Full stack developers have a comprehensive knowledge of what happens throughout the application stack.
Working as a Full Stack Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are CSS, Mvc and C#
- Strong visual skills
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Able to effectively switch between different tasks
- A good eye for detail and quality
Full Stack Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Full Stack Developer job postings
Occupations related to Full Stack Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Full Stack Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Full Stack Developers with skills in Programmer, Delegation and Java could also consider Software Engineer positions.