Working as a Full Stack Developer: job description and skills requirements
A full stack developer is a person who is competent in several different fields of programming. This type of developer is normally able to create a complete non-trivial application by themselves. A full stack developer can work cross-functionally both in the front- and backend. Full stack developers have a comprehensive knowledge of what happens throughout the application stack.
Working as a Full Stack Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Mvc, AngularJS and Web Development are the primary requirements for this role
- Understands visual concerns
- Experienced with the Model-View-Controller development model
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Understands the importance of a 'user first' approach
- Outstanding problem solving skills
Full Stack Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Full Stack Developer job postings
A Frankfurt-based company is hiring for a Fullstack PHP-Entwickler (m/w) für Frankfurt gesucht (70k €) with experience in PHP, MySQL and HTML5
Occupations related to Full Stack Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Full Stack Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Full Stack Developers with skills in Programmer, .Net and Delegation could also consider Software Engineer positions.