Working as a Full Stack Developer: job description and skills requirements
A full stack developer is a person who is competent in several different fields of programming. This type of developer is normally able to create a complete non-trivial application by themselves. A full stack developer can work cross-functionally both in the front- and backend. Full stack developers have a comprehensive knowledge of what happens throughout the application stack.
Working as a Full Stack Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in C#, PHP and AngularJS
- Experienced with the Model-View-Controller development model
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Has a keen appreciation of the user experience
- Able to multitask effectively
Full Stack Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Full Stack Developer job postings
A company based in Frankfurt advertised for a Full Stack Developer Java (m/w). The job requirements include Java, AngularJS and CSS
Job prospects as a Full Stack Developer:
There are currently 2 offers in None
There were 1 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Full Stack Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Full Stack Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Full Stack Developers with skills in Software Engineering, Java and C# could also consider Software Engineer positions.