Working as a PHP Developer: job description and skills requirements
PHP developers create programs and applications using this server-side scripting language. PHP was designed for web development but is also used as a general-purpose programming language. PHP commands can be embedded directly into a HTML source document rather than calling an external file to process data. PHP developers frequently work in linux environments with an Apache Server and MySQL database data storage (known as the LAMP archetypal model). Many popular web content management systems are written in PHP including MediaWiki, Joomla, WordPress and Drupal, so some PHP developers works on projects based on those frameworks, maintaining or extending functionality.
Working as a PHP Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in Laravel, PHP and Mvc
- Au fait with client-server architecture
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Have good knowledge of and experience with Magento
- Competent at negotiating many different tasks
- Able to notice the finer details and ensure consistent quality
PHP Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual PHP Developer job postings
A company based in Frankfurt advertised for a Senior PHP Entwickler (m/w). The job requirements include PHP, Laravel and MySQL
Job prospects as a PHP Developer:
There are currently 1 offers in None
There were 1 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to PHP Developer: