Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in .Net, C++ and Python
- Experienced with the Model-View-Controller development model
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Has a keen appreciation of the user experience
- Detail and quality oriented
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Job prospects as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 19 offers in None
There were 10 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Software Engineer: