Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in .Net, C++ and Python
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Experienced with the Model-View-Controller development model
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Has a keen appreciation of the user experience
- Able to think laterally in order to quickly solve problems
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Job prospects as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 13 offers in None
There were 9 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Software Engineer: