Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are Python, C++ and C#
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Experienced with the Model-View-Controller development model
- Have good knowledge of and experience with .Net
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Able to think laterally in order to quickly solve problems
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Candidates seeking a (Senior) Softwareentwickler (m/w) Java ais in Frankfurt should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires Software Development, Java and AIS
A company based in Frankfurt advertised for a Software Engineer (m/w). The job requirements include Software Engineering, C# and .Net
Job prospects as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 15 offers in None
There were 7 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in PHP, Node.js and Web Development could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.