Working as a Backend Developer: job description and skills requirements
A backend developer is a type of software engineer who creates the logical backend and core computational logic of a website or information system. The key role of a backend developer is to ensure that the data or services requested by the frontend system or software are delivered through programmatic means. They are also in charge of developing and maintaining application logic, databases, integrations, cron processes and API services.
Working as a Backend Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in Web Development, Backend Development and C#
- Au fait with client-server architecture
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in C#
- Takes a 'user first' approach to their work
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
Backend Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Backend Developer job postings
Job prospects as a Backend Developer:
There are currently 66 offers in None
There were 35 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Backend Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Backend Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Backend Developers with skills in Front End Development, Web Development and CSS could also consider Web Developer positions.