Working as a Backend Developer: job description and skills requirements
A backend developer is a type of software engineer who creates the logical backend and core computational logic of a website or information system. The key role of a backend developer is to ensure that the data or services requested by the frontend system or software are delivered through programmatic means. They are also in charge of developing and maintaining application logic, databases, integrations, cron processes and API services.
Working as a Backend Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in Web Development, Backend Development and C#
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Write comprehensive unit test and perform peer code reviews
- Knowledgeable and experienced in C#
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- High standards of quality with close attention to detail
Backend Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Backend Developer job postings
A company based in Frankfurt advertised for a Backend Entwickler / Engineer / Programmer. The job requirements include Backend Development, Conceptualization and IT
A Sitecore Backend Developer (m/w) is being sought by a company in Heide. Eligible candidates should have experience in Sitecore, Backend Development and IT
Candidates seeking a Backend Entwickler (M/w) in Fulda should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires Backend Development, SQL and REST
Career outlook as a Backend Developer:
There are currently 57 offers in None
There were 34 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Backend Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Backend Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Backend Developers with skills in Front End Development, Web Development and CSS could also consider Web Developer positions.