Working as a Backend Developer: job description and skills requirements
A backend developer is a type of software engineer who creates the logical backend and core computational logic of a website or information system. The key role of a backend developer is to ensure that the data or services requested by the frontend system or software are delivered through programmatic means. They are also in charge of developing and maintaining application logic, databases, integrations, cron processes and API services.
Working as a Backend Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in Backend Development, C# and HTML
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Have good knowledge of and experience with HTML
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Able to multitask effectively
Backend Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Backend Developer job postings
Career outlook as a Backend Developer:
There are currently 90 offers in None
There were 55 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Backend Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Backend Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Backend Developers with skills in PHP, Front End Development and Web Development could also consider Web Developer positions.