Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are ASP.NET MVC Framework, C# and VB .NET
- Able to understand project technical requirements and produce high quality, well-documented code
- Have strong hands-on experience developing in SQL
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Knowledgeable and experienced in ASP.NET MVC Framework
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
Job prospects as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 45 offers in None
There were 26 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer: