Working as a Full Stack Developer: job description and skills requirements
A full stack developer is a person who is competent in several different fields of programming. This type of developer is normally able to create a complete non-trivial application by themselves. A full stack developer can work cross-functionally both in the front- and backend. Full stack developers have a comprehensive knowledge of what happens throughout the application stack.
Working as a Full Stack Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in HTML, Node.js and CSS
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Have strong hands-on experience developing in Ruby
- Approaches the work with a user centered perspective
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
- High standards of quality with close attention to detail
Full Stack Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Full Stack Developer job postings
Job prospects as a Full Stack Developer:
There are currently 56 offers in None
There were 35 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Full Stack Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Full Stack Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Full Stack Developers with skills in C#, .Net and Programmer could also consider Software Engineer positions.