Working as a Full Stack Developer: job description and skills requirements
A full stack developer is a person who is competent in several different fields of programming. This type of developer is normally able to create a complete non-trivial application by themselves. A full stack developer can work cross-functionally both in the front- and backend. Full stack developers have a comprehensive knowledge of what happens throughout the application stack.
Working as a Full Stack Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Engineering, Python and Web Development are the primary requirements for this role
- Strong visual skills
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Approaches the work with a user centered perspective
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
Full Stack Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Full Stack Developer job postings
A Fullstack .Net developer // Teamlead (m/f) position is being advertised by a company in Berlin. Interested parties should have skills in .Net, C# and AngularJS
Job prospects as a Full Stack Developer:
There are currently 67 offers in None
There were 45 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Full Stack Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Full Stack Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Full Stack Developers with skills in Java, .Net and C++ could also consider Software Engineer positions.