Working as a Full Stack Developer: job description and skills requirements
A full stack developer is a person who is competent in several different fields of programming. This type of developer is normally able to create a complete non-trivial application by themselves. A full stack developer can work cross-functionally both in the front- and backend. Full stack developers have a comprehensive knowledge of what happens throughout the application stack.
Working as a Full Stack Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in HTML, CSS and .Net
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Understands and has experience with Unix-related OS
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Understands the importance of a 'user first' approach
- Outstanding problem solving skills
Full Stack Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Full Stack Developer job postings
Job prospects as a Full Stack Developer:
There are currently 52 offers in None
There were 34 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Full Stack Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Full Stack Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Full Stack Developers with skills in Python, .Net and C++ could also consider Software Engineer positions.