Working as a Full Stack Developer: job description and skills requirements
A full stack developer is a person who is competent in several different fields of programming. This type of developer is normally able to create a complete non-trivial application by themselves. A full stack developer can work cross-functionally both in the front- and backend. Full stack developers have a comprehensive knowledge of what happens throughout the application stack.
Working as a Full Stack Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in .Net, Mvc and ASP.NET
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Knowledgeable and experienced in PHP
- Takes a 'user first' approach to their work
- Outstanding problem solving skills
Full Stack Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Full Stack Developer job postings
Career outlook as a Full Stack Developer:
There are currently 53 offers in None
There were 27 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Full Stack Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Full Stack Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Full Stack Developers with skills in Software Engineering, .Net and Java could also consider Software Engineer positions.