Working as a Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
Java developers create dynamic applications and websites using the Java programming language, according to the needs of the client or company they work for. One of the basic tasks of a Java developer is to write class files. Java developers work at all stages of the engineering process, from soliciting requirements to designing prototypes, and configuring products.
Working as a Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Understands the importance of a 'user first' approach
- Capable of multitasking with ease
Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Java Developer job postings
Job prospects as a Java Developer:
There are currently 299 offers in None
There were 181 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Java Developers with skills in Architecture, Lead Programmer and Engineering could also consider Lead Java Developer positions.