Working as a Lead Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
A lead Java developer is a software engineer in charge of one or more software projects developed in the Java programming language. Alternative titles for this position are senior Java developer, lead developer Java, Java team lead or technical Java team lead. Lead Java developers oversee all work related to the engineering process such as soliciting requirements, designing prototypes, and configuring the products. They normally mentor the more junior members of the team and oversee their contributions to the project.
Working as a Lead Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are Architecture, Engineering and Java
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Have strong hands-on experience developing in Java
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Approaches each task with a user first mentality
- Outstanding problem solving skills
Lead Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Lead Java Developer job postings
Job prospects as a Lead Java Developer:
There are currently 32 offers in None
There were 15 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Lead Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Lead Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Lead Java Developers with skills in Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate could also consider Java Developer positions.