Working as a Lead Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
A lead Java developer is a software engineer in charge of one or more software projects developed in the Java programming language. Alternative titles for this position are senior Java developer, lead developer Java, Java team lead or technical Java team lead. Lead Java developers oversee all work related to the engineering process such as soliciting requirements, designing prototypes, and configuring the products. They normally mentor the more junior members of the team and oversee their contributions to the project.
Working as a Lead Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in Java, Spring Framework and Engineering
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Java
- Approaches each task with a user first mentality
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
Lead Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Lead Java Developer job postings
Job prospects as a Lead Java Developer:
There are currently 35 offers in None
There were 22 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Lead Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Lead Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Lead Java Developers with skills in Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate could also consider Java Developer positions.