Working as a Mobile Applications Developer: job description and skills requirements
Mobile application developers use their knowledge of software engineering to collaborate with analysts, other developers and project managers to determine the requirements for mobile applications. They write programs inside a mobile development environment using programming languages such as Java or Objective C, among others.
Working as a Mobile Applications Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in Android, UX and iOS
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Experience with unit testing and peer code reviewing
- Have good knowledge of and experience with UX
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Attention to detail and strong commitment to quality
Mobile Applications Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Mobile Applications Developer job postings
Career outlook as a Mobile Applications Developer:
There are currently 31 offers in None
There were 20 jobs in None during the last month