Working as a Software Developer in Test: job description and skills requirements
Software developers in test run regression testing on web based applications or products to make sure that all new features or enhancements work every time a new release is pushed. This type of developer has strong skills within the automation testing domains, knows how to interact with the manual testers and is able to design and conduct test cases. A good foundation in testing enterprise software systems and an understanding of testing concepts is normally required for this type of position.
Working as a Software Developer in Test: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in Selenium, Automation and Quality Assurance
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Write comprehensive unit test and perform peer code reviews
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- An aptitude for problem-solving
- A good eye for detail and quality
Software Developer in Test vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Developer in Test job postings
Career outlook as a Software Developer in Test:
There are currently 131 offers in None
There were 68 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Software Developer in Test:
With the skills required to work as a Software Developer in Test there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Developer in Tests with skills in Java, Lead Programmer and C# could also consider Technical Lead positions.