Working as a Software Developer in Test: job description and skills requirements
Software developers in test run regression testing on web based applications or products to make sure that all new features or enhancements work every time a new release is pushed. This type of developer has strong skills within the automation testing domains, knows how to interact with the manual testers and is able to design and conduct test cases. A good foundation in testing enterprise software systems and an understanding of testing concepts is normally required for this type of position.
Working as a Software Developer in Test: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in Automation, Quality Assurance and Software Testing
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Solid exposure to Unix-related operating systems
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Quality Assurance
- Excellent problem solving abilities
Software Developer in Test vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Developer in Test job postings
Job prospects as a Software Developer in Test:
There are currently 115 offers in None
There were 69 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Software Developer in Test:
With the skills required to work as a Software Developer in Test there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Developer in Tests with skills in Java, Lead Programmer and .Net could also consider Technical Lead positions.