Working as a Technical Lead: job description and skills requirements
A technical lead is a software engineer in charge of one or more software projects. Alternative titles include development lead, technical lead, lead software engineer, software design engineer lead (SDE lead), software development manager, software manager, or lead application developer. The technical lead is normally responsible for the underlying architecture of the application. This position normally involves mentoring the more junior members of the team and overseeing their contributions to the project.
Working as a Technical Lead: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in Java, .Net and C#
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Has a keen appreciation of the user experience
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
- Able to notice the finer details and ensure consistent quality
Technical Lead vacancies at Jobspotting
Occupations related to Technical Lead:
With the skills required to work as a Technical Lead there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Technical Leads with skills in Mvc, ASP.NET and PHP could also consider Lead Developer positions.