Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in Web Development, HTML and CSS
- Able to understand project technical requirements and produce high quality, well-documented code
- Experience with unit testing and peer code reviewing
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Can negotiate many different tasks easily
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Web Developer job postings
A Karlsruhe-based company is hiring for a Software Web Developer (m/w) C#/.NET with experience in C#, Web Development and .Net
A Frankfurt-based company is seeking a Web Developer (m/f) at Clark.de experienced in Web Development, CSS and Sass
A Saarbrücken-based company is seeking a Frontend Developer - Web and Mobile (w/m) experienced in Front End Development, HTML5 and CSS
Career outlook as a Web Developer:
There are currently 87 offers in None
There were 61 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Web Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Web Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Web Developers with skills in Web Development, SQL and HTML could also consider UI/UX Developer positions.