Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in Front End Development, CSS and HTML
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Write comprehensive unit test and perform peer code reviews
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Outstanding problem solving skills
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Web Developer job postings
Job prospects as a Web Developer:
There are currently 98 offers in None
There were 46 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Web Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Web Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Web Developers with skills in SQL, jQuery and HTML5 could also consider UI/UX Developer positions.