Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in C#, VB .NET and SQL
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Has a keen appreciation of the user experience
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
Career outlook as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 7 offers in None
There were 6 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer: