Working as a Mobile Applications Developer: job description and skills requirements
Mobile application developers use their knowledge of software engineering to collaborate with analysts, other developers and project managers to determine the requirements for mobile applications. They write programs inside a mobile development environment using programming languages such as Java or Objective C, among others.
Working as a Mobile Applications Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in iOS, Android and Mobile Apps
- Experience with unit testing and peer code reviewing
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Approaches the work with a user centered perspective
- Capable of multitasking with ease
Mobile Applications Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Mobile Applications Developer job postings
Job prospects as a Mobile Applications Developer:
There are currently 2 offers in None
There were 1 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks