Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in Delegation, .Net and C++
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Approaches each task with a user first mentality
- Able to think laterally in order to quickly solve problems
- Competent at negotiating many different tasks
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Career outlook as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 21 offers in None
There were 13 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Software Engineer: