Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are Front End Development, PHP and Web Development
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Write comprehensive unit test and perform peer code reviews
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Have good knowledge of and experience with Web Development
- Able to think laterally in order to quickly solve problems
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Web Developer job postings
A Hamburg-based company is hiring for a (Senior) Frontend Web Developer (m/w/d) - Webentwicklung, IT with experience in Web Development, IT and Front End Development
A Hamburg-based company is hiring for a Web Developer in Vollzeit with experience in Web Development, HTML5 and CSS
A C#/.NET Web Developer (w/m) is being sought by a company in Hamburg. Eligible candidates should have experience in C#, Web Development and .Net
Job prospects as a Web Developer:
There are currently 7 offers in None
There were 4 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Web Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Web Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Web Developers with skills in Front End Development, UI and HTML5 could also consider UI/UX Developer positions.