Working as a Backend Developer: job description and skills requirements
A backend developer is a type of software engineer who creates the logical backend and core computational logic of a website or information system. The key role of a backend developer is to ensure that the data or services requested by the frontend system or software are delivered through programmatic means. They are also in charge of developing and maintaining application logic, databases, integrations, cron processes and API services.
Working as a Backend Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- HTML, C# and Java are the primary requirements for this role
- Experienced with the Model-View-Controller development model
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Has a keen appreciation of the user experience
- An aptitude for problem-solving
Backend Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Backend Developer job postings
Job prospects as a Backend Developer:
There are currently 4 offers in None
There were 2 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Backend Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Backend Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Backend Developers with skills in Front End Development, PHP and Web Development could also consider Web Developer positions.