Working as a Backend Developer: job description and skills requirements
A backend developer is a type of software engineer who creates the logical backend and core computational logic of a website or information system. The key role of a backend developer is to ensure that the data or services requested by the frontend system or software are delivered through programmatic means. They are also in charge of developing and maintaining application logic, databases, integrations, cron processes and API services.
Working as a Backend Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in C#, Web Development and CSS
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Solid exposure to Unix-related operating systems
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Has a keen appreciation of the user experience
- Capable of multitasking with ease
Backend Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Backend Developer job postings
Job prospects as a Backend Developer:
There are currently 7 offers in None
There were 3 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Backend Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Backend Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Backend Developers with skills in CSS, Web Development and PHP could also consider Web Developer positions.