Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in Java, Programmer and .Net
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Understands and has experience with Unix-related OS
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Understands the importance of a 'user first' approach
- Capable of multitasking with ease
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Job prospects as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 25 offers in None
There were 19 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in Ruby, Engineering and CSS could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.