Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in C++, .Net and Python
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Understands the importance of a 'user first' approach
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Able to notice the finer details and ensure consistent quality
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Career outlook as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 25 offers in None
There were 17 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in HTML, Mvc and Node.js could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.