Working as a Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
Java developers create dynamic applications and websites using the Java programming language, according to the needs of the client or company they work for. One of the basic tasks of a Java developer is to write class files. Java developers work at all stages of the engineering process, from soliciting requirements to designing prototypes, and configuring products.
Working as a Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Able to understand project technical requirements and produce high quality, well-documented code
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Have good knowledge of and experience with Java
- Takes a 'user first' approach to their work
- Outstanding problem solving skills
Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Java Developer job postings
Career outlook as a Java Developer:
There are currently 3 offers in None
There were 3 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Java Developers with skills in Architecture, Lead Programmer and Java could also consider Lead Java Developer positions.