Working as a PHP Developer: job description and skills requirements
PHP developers create programs and applications using this server-side scripting language. PHP was designed for web development but is also used as a general-purpose programming language. PHP commands can be embedded directly into a HTML source document rather than calling an external file to process data. PHP developers frequently work in linux environments with an Apache Server and MySQL database data storage (known as the LAMP archetypal model). Many popular web content management systems are written in PHP including MediaWiki, Joomla, WordPress and Drupal, so some PHP developers works on projects based on those frameworks, maintaining or extending functionality.
Working as a PHP Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are Web Services, Symfony and CakePHP
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Has a keen appreciation of the user experience
- Able to multitask effectively
PHP Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual PHP Developer job postings
A Leipzig-based company is hiring for a PHP Entwickler (m/w) with experience in PHP, Front End Development and REST
A Leipzig-based company is seeking a PHP Developer Magento (m/w) experienced in Magento, PHP and HTML
Job prospects as a PHP Developer:
There are currently 3 offers in None
There were 3 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to PHP Developer: