Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in C++, Python and Java
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Solid exposure to Unix-related operating systems
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
- High standards of quality with close attention to detail
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Career outlook as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 3 offers in None
There were 2 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in HTML, .Net and Web Development could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.