Working as a Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
Java developers create dynamic applications and websites using the Java programming language, according to the needs of the client or company they work for. One of the basic tasks of a Java developer is to write class files. Java developers work at all stages of the engineering process, from soliciting requirements to designing prototypes, and configuring products.
Working as a Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate are the primary requirements for this role
- Understands and has experience with Unix-related OS
- Highly experienced in developing through Java
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Attention to detail and strong commitment to quality
Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Java Developer job postings
Occupations related to Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Java Developers with skills in Lead Programmer, Java and Engineering could also consider Lead Java Developer positions.