Working as a Mobile Applications Developer: job description and skills requirements
Mobile application developers use their knowledge of software engineering to collaborate with analysts, other developers and project managers to determine the requirements for mobile applications. They write programs inside a mobile development environment using programming languages such as Java or Objective C, among others.
Working as a Mobile Applications Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in Android, Mobile Apps and iOS
- Object-oriented programming with the languages used in their products
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Outstanding problem solving skills
Mobile Applications Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Mobile Applications Developer job postings
A company based in Hildesheim advertised for a App Developer iOS, Android, Xamarin (m/w). The job requirements include Android, iOS and Microsoft Visual Studio
Candidates seeking a Mobile App Softwaretester (m/w) in Braunschweig should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires Mobile Apps, iOS and Android