Working as a Mobile Applications Developer: job description and skills requirements
Mobile application developers use their knowledge of software engineering to collaborate with analysts, other developers and project managers to determine the requirements for mobile applications. They write programs inside a mobile development environment using programming languages such as Java or Objective C, among others.
Working as a Mobile Applications Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Mobile Apps, UX and Android are the primary requirements for this role
- Au fait with client-server architecture
- Object-oriented programming with the languages used in their products
- Knowledgeable and experienced in iOS
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Able to think laterally in order to quickly solve problems
Mobile Applications Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Mobile Applications Developer job postings
Job prospects as a Mobile Applications Developer:
There are currently 7 offers in None
There were 1 jobs in None during the last 30 days