Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in Python, Programmer and C++
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Understands and has experience with Unix-related OS
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Takes a 'user first' approach to their work
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Career outlook as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 14 offers in None
There were 10 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in Engineering, Node.js and Python could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.