Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are C++, Java and C#
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Understands and has experience with Unix-related OS
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Java
- Understands the importance of a 'user first' approach
- Able to multitask effectively
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Career outlook as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 20 offers in None
There were 14 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in C#, Web Development and Node.js could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.