Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in Java, Delegation and Programmer
- Understands and has experience with Unix-related OS
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Approaches the work with a user centered perspective
- Competent at negotiating many different tasks
- Attention to detail and strong commitment to quality
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
A company based in Ludwigsburg advertised for a Junior Software Engineer (f/m/d) Smart Digital Solutions - Anwendungsentwicklung, IT. The job requirements include IT, Software Engineering and Conceptualization
Job prospects as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 1 offers in None
There were 1 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in Web Development, PHP and C# could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.