Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in Software Engineering, Java and .Net
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Solid exposure to Unix-related operating systems
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Have good knowledge of and experience with .Net
- Able to think laterally in order to quickly solve problems
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Job prospects as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 1 offers in None
There were 1 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in Web Development, .Net and AngularJS could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.