Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in C#, Programmer and C++
- Solid exposure to Unix-related operating systems
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Takes a 'user first' approach to their work
- Competent at negotiating many different tasks
- Attention to detail and strong commitment to quality
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Job prospects as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 26 offers in None
There were 15 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Software Engineer: