Working as a Mobile Applications Developer: job description and skills requirements
Mobile application developers use their knowledge of software engineering to collaborate with analysts, other developers and project managers to determine the requirements for mobile applications. They write programs inside a mobile development environment using programming languages such as Java or Objective C, among others.
Working as a Mobile Applications Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are UX, iOS and Mobile Apps
- Au fait with client-server architecture
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Have good knowledge of and experience with Android
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Able to multitask effectively
Mobile Applications Developer vacancies at Jobspotting