Working as a Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
Java developers create dynamic applications and websites using the Java programming language, according to the needs of the client or company they work for. One of the basic tasks of a Java developer is to write class files. Java developers work at all stages of the engineering process, from soliciting requirements to designing prototypes, and configuring products.
Working as a Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Experience with unit testing and peer code reviewing
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Spring Framework
- Approaches the work with a user centered perspective
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- High standards of quality with close attention to detail
Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Occupations related to Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Java Developers with skills in Java, Architecture and Engineering could also consider Lead Java Developer positions.