Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- Software Engineering, .Net and C# are the primary requirements for this role
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Understands and has experience with Unix-related OS
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Python
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- High standards of quality with close attention to detail
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Career outlook as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 9 offers in None
There were 5 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in Ruby, AngularJS and Python could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.