Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in Java, .Net and Python
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Solid exposure to Unix-related operating systems
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Java
- Takes a 'user first' approach to their work
- Excellent problem solving abilities
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
A Software Engineer Tooling (m/f) position is being advertised by a company in Stuttgart. Interested parties should have skills in Software Engineering, Enterprise Architecture and UML
A Software Engineer C++ (f/m) for 3D/ Computer Vision position is being advertised by a company in Stuttgart. Interested parties should have skills in 3D, Computer Vision and C++
Job prospects as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 21 offers in None
There were 11 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in C#, Java and AngularJS could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.