Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in .Net, Python and Java
- Experienced with the Model-View-Controller development model
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Capable of multitasking with ease
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Job prospects as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 19 offers in None
There were 8 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in AngularJS, ASP.NET and Web Development could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.