Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- Software Engineering, .Net and Java are the primary requirements for this role
- Able to draft clear documentation in order to produce high-quality code
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Approaches the work with a user centered perspective
- Detail and quality oriented
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Career outlook as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 16 offers in None
There were 12 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in Python, HTML and Java could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.