Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in PHP, Front End Development and HTML
- Understands and has experience with Unix-related OS
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Approaches the work with a user centered perspective
- Excellent problem solving abilities
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Web Developer job postings
Job prospects as a Web Developer:
There are currently 7 offers in None
There were 2 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Web Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Web Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Web Developers with skills in jQuery, Web Development and CSS could also consider UI/UX Developer positions.